Created with an idea to globally share its passion for the products and services of exceptional quality, SF1 group comprises and promotes excellences in everything it does. Our organization and the autonomous structure of the companies that operate within the corporate group SF1 provide efficient, quick and accurate implementation of all steps in the development and operational process of our services in the market.
Keeping with the tradition, but always open for new and modern ideas and trends, SF1 group chooses premium products and provides premium services that will meet the needs of a gracious style.
Astoria Properties Ltd - company dedicated to real estate rent and management, always focused on finding initiatives and solutions that will increase value of its' assets, is currently looking for:
Media Sales Manager
About the role
Promotes and sells media products and services offered by the employer. Approaches potential customers to make sales and maintains excellent relationships with all clients. Works to reach sales quotas and delivers sales reports to upper management.
- Studies and understands all facets of the media product and services being offered;
- Build strategy for the performance sales channel;
- Contact potential clients to describe advertising opportunities, through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
- Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure a sale;
- Research client needs and explains the benefits (of buying advertising space) and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
- Contact existing clients to arrange the placement and design of advertisements they have agreed on and ensure an ongoing relationship
- Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary
- Tracks every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
- Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals
- Works to maximise sales and meet quotas in the short and long term
- Deliver sales reports to management
- In charge of developing and maintaining excellent relationships with consumers, external partners, and collaborating teams.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a Related Field;
- 2+ years of integrated marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing);
- Experience in TV/Cable and/or ad sales marketing or ad sales a plus;
- On-site experience managing branded entertainment or commercial shoots.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to persuade clients of the merits of the product they are selling and respond to objections;
- Naturally outgoing and sociable personality, persistent, resilient and able to handle pressure;
- Good listeners in order to understand clients’ needs;
- Good awareness of targets and revenue, with strong self-discipline and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to think creatively and strategically while navigating difficult and complex issues in dynamic corporate setting.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (able to create and deliver presentations to clients and senior management)
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities simultaneously in a changing environment
- Collaborative team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with leadership and project management skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification;
If you are interested in this position and would like to become a part of SF1 Group’s future please apply by sending us your resume to email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting the application, the candidate agrees that the company processes his/her personal data in the selection process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.